Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Let me tell you about my workshops- Media Mix Creative Photo Transfer

Mix Creative Photo Transfer Collage! 
            I love collage. I love how you can use bits and pieces of treasured items, saved scraps, special papers and painted fabrics to create amazing works of collage art. I like composing them and add drawing-like stitching on them. 

student working on transfer over a collage with vintage linens!
This workshop takes collage one step further by transferring a black and white image, printed on printed paper, over the top of the entire or part of the collage with “wow-ser” results!
2 different collage results using the same photo!
            I’ll show you my collage techniques and this simple transfer technique that will blow your collage out of the water. Excited? You bet!
Fun and relaxing, I hope you’ll join me!

More workshop selections- http://fiberartgoddess.blogspot.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...